Instinct PR Limited is a Public Relations agency. We are fully committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
PRINCIPLES OF OUR POLICY
- Private:We do not sell, rent or trade information about you to other companies.
- Secure:we follow security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us to prevent unauthorised access.
- Necessary:We won’t collect information unless it is used to deliver a better service or to give you useful, relevant information.
Instinct PR collects data in order to operate effectively and provide you with the best experience of our products and services.
We receive information about you in two ways:
- directly from you– usually contact details you have submitted via a form to request further information, download a resource, register for an event, join our marketing database, send us a document by email, or contact us for support.
- automatically from the www.instinct-pr.com website:this includes your IP address and browsing behaviour. Understanding the way you interact with our site enables us to improve our service for you.
USING YOUR DATA SECURELY
We use the information collected in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most helpful manner to you and for your computer
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or in which we legitimately feel you may have an interest, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You can choose to opt-out of contact at any time.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- to notify you about changes to our service
Occasionally we may incorporate cookie-generated data with other data we hold in order to communicate with you in the most appropriate way. We may also compile and provide aggregate statistics about our site users, information requests, traffic patterns and any other related site information but will never identify you as an individual.
Information about you will be kept secure and it will not be supplied to anyone else, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it. Instinct PR do not sell, rent or trade any personal information supplied by you to any third party.
Currently, we do not partner nor sub-contract with anyone who processes information on our behalf outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). However, we do utilise cloud services that store the information we collect outside of the EEA.
Information that we collect and process shall not be kept for longer than is necessary. However, we will retain information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- to the extent that it is necessary for the delivery or compliance with a contract between us
- if we believe that the information may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings, and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
When information is no longer required we will securely delete or destroy such information.
This website is owned and operated by Instinct PR Limited.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 07647816, VAT Number 113727826
Our registered office is:
Instinct PR Limited, 1st Floor, Scriptor Court, 155- 157 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3AD
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by email to email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0)207 836 4876
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Please contact Jonathan Kirkby, our key contact for data issues at any time to:
- requestaccess to information that Instinct PR has about you
- correctany information that Instinct PR has about you
- deleteinformation that Instinct PR has about you
- askany questions about Instinct PR’s collection, storage and processing of your data
Instinct PR’s key data contact:
Name: Jonathan Kirkby
Phone: 0207 836 4876
Address: Instinct PR Limited, 1st Floor, Scriptor Court, 155- 157 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3AD
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting our key data contact.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with your Supervisory Authority. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the ICO, https://ico.org.uk.
A cookie is a very small text file placed on your computer. Cookies help us to:
- understand browsing habits on our website
- understand the number of visitors to our website and the pages visited
- remember you when you return to our website, so we can provide you with a more personalised experience.
Most cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser, these are known as session cookies. Others, known as persistent cookies, are stored on your computer either until you delete them or they expire.
You can choose to block or delete cookies through your browser settings at any time.