We are instinct PR, a consumer agency, originally based in Farringdon now in living rooms and kitchen tables all over The UK, with a 15 strong team of PR experts, publicists, creatives and strategic thinkers.
We believe in the power of relationships – with our team, with our clients and with our media contacts. It’s these relationships that are our guiding principles that consistently deliver stand out results for our clients who include Pernod Ricard UK, QVC, Feld Entertainment and M&S Food. We are a smart, tenacious, media-obsessed, well-connected team with fantastic clients and a healthy work/life balance. Most importantly, we truly love what we do!
Not bogged down by unnecessary process or hierarchy, we are a progressive employer and love seeing our team develop and grow, both professionally and personally, as proven by our outstanding team retention record. Even after a really tough year, this approach has helped us to flourish as a business, expanding our capabilities and our clients. And we have big ambitions to continue this expansion.
To support this, we are looking for a marketing whizz to package up our offering and externalise it – across socials, B2B platforms and directly to potential new clients. Ultimately, you will make Instinct sing.
The Role: Marketing Consultant
We are looking for some marketing support to help grow the agency’s fame and client base. You will do this through social management, SEO and direct outreach to clients. You will be a self starter with a minimum of 3- 4 years experience of marketing agencies and active management of social channels.
Role would be 2-3 days a week, and of course we are flexible with hours and place of work!
- Job specifics:
- Help to grow and manage instinct’s social channel specifically Instagram and Linked In
- Advise and implement SEO strategy and online developments
- New business outreach and developing agency credentials, case studies and other collateral
- Skills required:
- Entrepreneurial thinking – getting under the skin of the company and helping us grow from the inside
- Digital-first approach – help adapt and evolve our external comms
- Confident communicator – with an ability to open doors and convince
- Strategic and creative thinker with marketing knowledge