We are instinct PR, a consumer lifestyle & fashion agency based in Farringdon with a 15 strong team of PR experts, publicists, creatives and strategic thinkers. For further details about the company, please click here. We are a smart, tenacious, media-obsessed, well-connected team with fantastic clients and a healthy work/life balance. Most importantly, we truly love what we do!
We are looking for a smart and connected Fashion Director to head up our fashion team, working across our long standing fashion clients including Diadora, QVC Fashion, Replay and St James on a mixture of press office, campaign and influencer projects. Strategic thinking and new business development will be a key aspect of this role. And a bulging little black book is a must!
Not bogged down by unnecessary process or hierarchy, we are a progressive employer and love seeing our team develop and grow, both professionally and personally, as proven by our outstanding team retention record. This approach has helped us to flourish as a business, expanding our capabilities and our clients. And we have big ambitions to continue this expansion.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of six years experience working in fashion PR agencies.
- Managing client service and agency performance; responsible for KPI delivery and budget management
- Overseeing PR campaigns from creative brief to implementation and delivery
- Analysing PR outcomes and interpreting data
- Presenting findings and budget to the board, clients and key stakeholders
- Delegating to and managing a PR team
- Nurturing and recruiting talent
- Winning new business and developing current client accounts
- Contributing to the overall day to day running of the business
- Developing a wide network and nurturing key contacts, across media, clients and talent
- Line managing account managers and executives, providing career counsel, professional development support, monitoring and performance reviews
- Identifying training needs, where required
- Key senior contact for clients
- Overseeing media strategy and account development
- Providing support for agency growth and new business pitches
- Achieving exceptional outcomes for current clients and managing an extended portfolio, ensuring consistency of service is delivered
- Lead by example – championing the agency values and brand
- Overseeing provision of account resources
- Formulating business strategy in conjunction with directors
- Leadership and management skills within a PR environment
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
- Business development abilities with track record of success
- Experienced at winning new clients and pitching for business – capable of writing a new business pitch deck single-handed
- Keen networker and adept at building relationships with key influencers and clients
- Proven ability to present industry information appropriately to target audiences
- Expertise at handling a range of media to place products, grow brands or secure news coverage
- Excellent project management skills with strong organisational and planning skills
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to analyse complex data and interpret it for a range of audiences
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and delegation skills
- Business acumen with the ability to communicate across departments and represent PR at a senior level within the business
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.