We are instinct PR, a consumer lifestyle & fashion agency based in Farringdon with a 20-strong team of PR experts, publicists, creatives and strategic thinkers, as well as having a dedicated VIP and influencer team.
We believe in the power of positive media coverage and our guiding principle is to consistently deliver stand out results for our clients. We are a smart, tenacious, media-obsessed, well-connected team with fantastic clients and a healthy work/life balance. Most importantly, we truly love what we do!
Not bogged down by unnecessary process or hierarchy, we are a progressive employer and love seeing our team develop and grow, both professionally and personally, as proven by our outstanding team retention record. This approach has helped us to flourish as a business, expanding our capabilities and our clients. And we have big ambitions to continue this expansion.
To support this expansion, we are looking for a determined Consumer Account Executive to join our team, working across some of our recent client wins, as well as supporting the ongoing growth of our core clients. This role offers the opportunity to work on leading consumer brands such Pernod Ricard UK, Jacob’s Creek Wine, Ceder’s Alt Gin, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe Live and Monster Jam.
The ideal candidate will have some intern or work experience agency side, with a natural flair for media relations, brilliant writing skills and attention to detail. In return, we will provide an excellent environment to nurture and develop your skills and development.
- Creative thinker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A genuine passion for media
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients and media
- Confident and good presentation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good time management skills and very organised, calm under pressure
- Competent using a Mac
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- University degree 2:1 or higher
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.