We are instinct, a Top 150 PR Week independent consumer agency. Founded in 2011 and based in Farringdon, we are a 20-strong team of PR experts, publicists, creatives and strategic thinkers, as well as having a dedicated VIP and Influencer team.
Connection is our superpower and consistently outstanding media coverage is our key to reaching and engaging an audience. With bright ideas and the best talent, real relationships mean that our campaigns hit the mark across offline, online, digital social, influencers, owned, earned, shared and paid for channels.
With results always front of mind, our creative and strategic campaigns generate exposure that shape opinions and take brands to the next level. We’re proud of our reputation for exceeding ambitious targets, and the trust we’ve built as a result.
Brands shine – and our relationships just keep getting stronger. Not bogged down by unnecessary process or hierarchy, we are a progressive employer and love seeing our team develop and grow, both professionally and personally, as proven by our outstanding team retention record.
This approach has helped us to flourish as a business, expanding our capabilities and our clients. And we have big ambitions to continue this expansion.
To support this expansion, we are looking for a part-time PR industry B2B pro to help generate fame and opportunities for instinct pr. This flexible role would be one or two days a week with a focus on building our agency profile, creating fame opportunities and marketing our services to industry titles, potential clients and talent, as well as managing our social media profiles (prioritising LinkedIn).
We are looking for someone who can help us grow our business further.
As a seasoned and experienced PR, you will have a minimum of five years’ experience in the UK within PR and marketing, where you have demonstrated your passion for the PR industry and have taken responsibility for both the growth and management of B2B clients. You will be familiar with the internal workings of a PR agency and how to build the profiles of key personnel.
• Outstanding client services and client growth track record
• Strategic and creative thinker with a true understanding of what makes a great PR campaign
• Personable and approachable people manager with proven team development results
• New business pitch experience and strong win record
• A smart business operator: Confident with budgets, commercially minded, experienced with team resourcing and process driven
• Detailed understanding of all media; print, broadcast and online, and be familiar with key correspondents/editors of all major National media as well as deadlines, soft features etc.
• In-depth media knowledge and social media experience, including a sound understanding of audiences, channels and channel-appropriate content
• Experience procuring, negotiating and managing Talent and Influence partnerships
• Large agency background or experience of juggling large-scale accounts for demanding clients
• Support senior management to discuss, research and implement business development strategies through the creation of new teams and new services
If you feel you demonstrate these qualities and want to work for a fresh and sociable agency on the up, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.