13 Sep We’re Hiring: VIP and Influencer Coordinator
We are instinct, a consumer PR agency based in Farringdon with a 15 strong team of PR experts, publicists, creatives and strategic thinkers. For further details about the company, please click here.
We are a smart, tenacious, media-obsessed, well-connected team with fantastic clients and a healthy work/life balance. Most importantly, we truly love what we do!
We are looking for a smart and connected VIP and Influencer Coordinator to oversee and execute product seeding to talent and influencers across instinct’s clients to compliment and elevate the agency’s work across clients including White Stuff, Disney On Ice, Ruggable, Malibu, Malfy gin, Beefeater gin, Diadora and QVC. A bulging little black book is a must as well strategic and creative thinking and the ability to react and work quickly.
Not bogged down by unnecessary process or hierarchy, we are a progressive employer and love seeing our team develop and grow, both professionally and personally, as proven by our outstanding team retention record. This approach has helped us to flourish as a business, expanding our capabilities and our clients. And we have big ambitions to continue this expansion.
- Proactively seek talent opportunities for White Stuff, Ruggable and Disney On Ice in line with instinct’s PR strategy
- Expand on, develop and implement influencer & tastemaker strategies for other clients to increase exposure
- Build and maintain relationships with key celebrities & talent agency stylists
- Oversee and develop structure and protocol for seasonal gifting, pre orders, products seeding
- Identify key event opportunities for dressing
- Continue to build & grow the existing Instinct PR database with VIPs, Influencers, Socials & Tastemakers
- Stay on top of up and coming talent and news & share internally, advising on new opportunities
- Strong interest for Talent, VIP, Celebrity & Influencer Relations
- Established contacts across the influencers network
- Previous VIP experience
- High attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work under own initiative
- Creative thinker and innovative attitude with the ability to push ideas
- Solutions, results orientated, and deadline driven
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Confident in using Microsoft Office in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Keen networker and adept at building relationships with key influencers and clients
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and delegation skills
Start date: ASAP
Time required: full and part time considered