13 Sep We’re Hiring: Fashion Senior Account Manager
This role is ideal for an ambitious and connected fashion PR who wants to join a fun, young and close knit team in a mid-senior level role working across campaign, press office and influencer client work.
We are instinct PR, a consumer lifestyle & fashion agency based in Farringdon with a 15-strong team of PR experts, publicists, creatives and strategic thinkers. For further details about the company, please click here.
We are a smart, tenacious, media-obsessed, well-connected team with fantastic clients and a healthy work/life balance. Most importantly, we truly love what we do!
We are looking for an ambitious and smart Senior Account Manager to join our team, working across some of our recent client wins as well as supporting the ongoing growth of our core clients. This role offers the opportunity to work on leading brands such as Diadora, Replay, QVC, Sekonda and St James and our latest win White Stuff, across press office and influencer relations as well as digital campaigns.
Not bogged down by unnecessary process or hierarchy, we are a progressive employer and love seeing our team develop and grow, both professionally and personally, as proven by our outstanding team retention record. This approach has helped us to flourish as a business, expanding our capabilities and our clients. And we have big ambitions to continue this expansion.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-4 years experience working in fashion PR agencies on high street fashion brands.
- Regular contact for clients and managing multiple accounts
- Hot on media relations and nurturing a wide network of key contacts, across media, influencers and talent
- Delegating to and managing a team – managing both up and down
- Managing KPI delivery and budget management
- Implementing PR campaigns from creative brief to evaluation
- Taking a major role in winning new business
- Contributing to the overall day to day running of the business
- Creating press materials and client presentations
- Line managing account executives, providing career counsel, professional development support, monitoring and performance reviews
- Managing new accounts along with existing ones
- Key contact for clients
- Implementing media strategy and account/project development
- Providing support for agency growth and new business pitches
- Championing the agency values and brand
- Management skills within a PR environment
- Capable of writing a new business pitch deck alongside Senior team
- Keen networker and adept at building relationships with key influencers and press
- Expertise at handling a range of media to place products, grow brands or secure news coverage
- Excellent project management skills with strong organisational and planning skills
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and delegation skills
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
- Consistently work to strengthen client relationships and build long-standing relationships