13 Sep We’re Hiring: Fashion Press Assistant
We are instinct PR, a consumer lifestyle & fashion agency based in Farringdon with a 15-strong team of PR experts, publicists, creatives, strategic thinkers, and influencer specialists. For further details about the company, please click here.
We believe in the power of positive media coverage and our guiding principle is to consistently deliver stand out results for our clients. We are a smart, tenacious, media-obsessed, well-connected team with fantastic clients and a healthy work/life balance. Most importantly, we truly love what we do!
Following a series of exciting account wins, we are on the look out for a bright, and determined Fashion Press Assistan to join our team, working across our established fashion roster. This role offers the opportunity to work on leading Fashion brands such as White Stuff, Sekonda, Replay Jeans, Diadora, Saint James QVC UK and more.
The ideal candidate will have some intern or work experience agency side, with a natural flair for media relations, brilliant people skills and attention to detail. In return, we will provide an excellent environment to nurture and develop your skills and development.
- Creative thinker
- Positive personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A genuine passion for media
- Strong interpersonal skills; Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients and media
- Confident communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good time management skills and very organised
- Competent using a Mac
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
The day-to-day Press Assistant role:
- Developing press materials
- Pitch press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists, across print, broadcast and online, to interest them in covering your clients’ stories
- Assist with client events and creative send outs
- Assist with maintaining client admin
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for PR campaigns
- Write for and update the organisation’s social media pages
- Monitor, track, clip and properly draft alerts for clients
- General agency support