26 Mar We’re Hiring : Fashion Senior Account Executive
We are instinct PR, a consumer lifestyle & fashion agency based in Farringdon with a 15-strong team of PR experts, publicists, creatives, strategic thinkers, and influencer specialists. For further details about the company, please click here.
We believe in the power of positive media coverage and our guiding principle is to consistently deliver stand out results for our clients. We are a smart, tenacious, media-obsessed, well-connected team with fantastic clients and a healthy work/life balance. Most importantly, we truly love what we do!
We are looking for a determined Fashion Senior Account Executive to join our team, working across our established fashion roster, as well as supporting the ongoing growth of our client base. This role offers the opportunity to work on leading Fashion brands such as Replay Jeans, Diadora, Saint James and QVC UK.
The ideal candidate will have a year’s experience agency side, with some strong press and influencer contacts, a natural flair for media relations, brilliant writing skills and attention to detail. In return, we will provide an excellent environment to nurture and develop your skills and development.
- Creative thinker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A genuine passion for media and networking
- Strong interpersonal skills; Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients and media
- Confident and good presentation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good time management skills and very organised, calm under pressure
- Min. 12 months’ agency experience
- Competent using a Mac
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
The day-to-day Senior Account Executive role:
- Write press releases, news stories, articles, case studies and product pieces
- Pitch press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists, across print, broadcast and online, to interest them in covering your clients’ stories
- Monitor media coverage and report results to the wider team and clients
- Provide day to day client contact
- Attend client events and industry conferences (Once lockdown restrictions lift)
- Deliver detailed and measured reports on coverage and, where appropriate, social media, reporting on traffic, engagement and follower figures
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for PR campaigns
- Write for and update the organisation’s social media pages
- Monitor, track, clip and properly draft alerts for clients
If this sounds like you, and you want to join a bright, sociable and vibrant agency, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.