The unstoppable Victoria Beckham showcasing one of the products from own line, Eponymous. Pictured here shortly after unveiling her collaboration with Range Rover, wasting no time at Joyce Fashion Store in Beijing promoting her fashion label
Scarlett Johansson sauntered along the Red Carpet in a printed Prada Number at the London premiere of The Avengers. Accessorising the dress with statement red lips and matching red heels highlighted and flattered the two-tone floral patterning.
Emma Watson attended the Tribeca Film Festival wearing a cutsy pale blue and cream print on print duo with a contrasting gothic leather jacket and leg lengthening navy peep toe heel.
In Las Vegas at the Ceremonials Tour for her band, Florence showcased an elegant toe-touching long emerald green dress.
Stunning Miranda Kerr flaunted her fabulous figure in a high neck, racer black dress. With its revealing mesh cut outs the dress creates the ultimate sex sophisticated combo for Paul Mccartney’s My Valentine premiere.
With its peter pan collar, pale pick sleeves and brown belted waist, Ginnifer Goodwins dress bode perfectly with her statement pixie crop.
An exhausted cavemen at the London Marathon finishing line sporting an extravagant ginger mullet, overgrown facial hair, luscious leopard print dress and bright red laces.
A runaway gingerbread manRead more »
The double weekend, Coachella 2012, was a swarm of slender pins and skimpy shorts
Here’s Kate Bosworth soaking up the rays with a rustic, frayed, black denim pair.
Although Vanessa Hudgens stuck to classic blue denim, the high-waisted and turn up detail creates the perfect boho festival look.
Again, a patriotic Kate compliments her glowing tan with a minimalistic white pair with inside pocket details.
Chanel’s Iman takes short shorts to new extremes with a minuscule knicker hugging pair.
Mr. Wang revealed a little skin sporting a knee length, rugged, black denim pair.
Rosie Huntingdon Whiteley turned heads with a daisy printed denim pair. The floral pattern with plain white shirt, natural blonde locks and brown boho boots is perfect festival attire.
Never one for bright colours, Kristen Stewart stuck to traditions choosing an on-trend burgundy hipster pair with very minimal gold details.Read more »
This weekend sees the 32nd Virgin London Marathon take place on Sunday 22nd April, one of the biggest running events in the world!
Here’s some stats to get you in the mood:
- It has been held each spring in London since 1981
- The race was founded by former Olympic champion Chris Brasher and Welsh athelete John Disley.
- Set over a largely flat course around the River Thames, the race begins at three separate points and finishes in The Mall.
- The first race was held with 20,000 people applying and only 7,747 being accepted to run.
- The event has raised over £450 million for charity since it began.
- It holds the Guinness World Record for the largest annual fundraising event in the world.
- A total of 817,890 runners have completed the London marathon.
- Every year approximately 30,000 people run the 26.2 mile marathon.
We are delighted that the beautiful (and brave) Jenny Falkner and Linda Barker will be sporting their Panache Sports Bras during the race in their bid to raise money for their chosen charities. As Panache Sports Bra is available in B+ from May, their bras were custom made for them before they are released to you lovely lot. Other celebrity runners this year include Calum Best, Nell McAndrew, Gorden Ramsey, Alex Reid, and Will Young, so good luck all!Read more »
Last Tuesday I decided to have a break from the Mail Online.
Why? Because it had occurred to me that I was literally checking it all the time, not for news or weather or sport updates, but for that glorious right hand column, pure celebrity gossip. When I go on my laptop, it’s the first website that comes up when I start typing in a new url, same with my phone. My boyfriend constantly winds me up for being on it all the time, not cool.
On Tuesday morning I read an article by Eva Wiseman on the Guardian Online (FYI – I do go on other websites), saying she’d done a seven day fast and so I decided to do the same, a whole week without the Mail Online.
What was I going to miss out on? Imogen Thomas working out in the gym yet again? The TOWIE crew peddling yet another brand? Kim Kardashian in another bikini? I was going to be fine, and it meant I could move on, not need this idle gossip.
Now obviously I’ve coped, I don’t want to be so dramatic to say I had to sit in a darkened room for 7 days and not speak to anyone. But there have been some occasions when it was a struggle:
1. Brad and Angelina getting engaged – I found out about it on twitter so my immediate reaction was to type in www.dailymail.co.uk. When I remembered my ban and had to go elsewhere, I definitely didn’t get the full scoop I felt I would’ve got from the MO.
2. John Legend on itunes – why was he number two over the weekend? My boyfriend suggested (morbidly) that maybe he’d died, my response was ‘Well I can’t check as I can’t go on the Mail Online’. Obviously this wasn’t true, but still, if I’d been reading the MO I would’ve seen straight away it was because of The Voice.
3. Hanging out with my girlfriends over lunch on Sunday, a few times stories and pics from The Mail Online came up, and the first time ever I couldn’t contribute to the conversation – sad times.
So now it’s been a week, and I’ve been back on the MO for my fix and this is what I take from my week off:
- Anything important that actually happened I found out about. Yes the MO covers stories quickly and well, but I can safely say that my life did not suffer from not finding out about Vanessa Hudgens snogging her boyfriend at Coachella or Miley Cyrus in skimpy gym outfits.
- There is no other site quite like the MO in terms of the speed and the pictures, lets just say I’m glad I could read all about Cowell and Minogue today as that needed a full update. It will still be the first website I go on when I hear about celeb gossip, because there really is only one Mail Online in our lives.
It’s been a very busy few weeks at instinct HQ, and the coverage has been coming through thick and fast!
Our clients have been gracing the pages of some of the upper echelons of the media world and here are some coverage highlights that we have achieved for our clients.
We could go on and on and on and on, but don’t worry we’ve just shared a few pieces!
This month’s Cosmopolitan featured the beautiful Sophia swimsuit by Panache. Stand out from the crowd this summer holiday (whether at home or abroad!) in this bold purple statement colour, which also gives anchorage and support around the body.
Stockist details at www.panache-swimwear.com
Also featured in this month’s Cosmopolitan was the lovely Kimberley Walsh for Puma Bodytrain, who shared with us her secrets to staying trim and healthy. She divulged one of her mealtime recipes and also how she balances this out with her Puma workout programme. Why don’t you try this at home! Trust us…it’s good.
These fabulous shots from Good Housekeeping’s fashion spread this month captured the sparking necklaces by Goodman Morris. A great addition to any outfit, whether it’s your first date, or your going out on the town.
Buy now from Goodman Morris at: www.goodmanmorris.com
Want fashion that gives back? Look no further than laidback london sandals. These high quality, hand-made leather sandals will suit your wallet, look good and help support local communities in Kenya. The Mail Online agrees that this is one way to help break the cycle of poverty. Fashion with a feel good factor!
So all in all a very good (and busy) week for us at instinct pr, phew!
A new craze has swept through the offices at instinct hq, we’re all obsessed with ‘pinning’ pictures – outfits, food, magazine covers, inspiring phrases, decoration ideas, shall we go on?
Pinterest is completely addictive as there is always new content to look at and it is incredibly easy to use, every picture we like and want to share, we pin!
It is easy to see why it’s so popular as we are now living in a world where we’re used to breaking news coming through in 140 characters or less. Pinterest has just taken it one step further to no words at all, just an interesting or pretty picture that represents our ideas and thoughts.
As a light-hearted, entertaining website (we don’t think that hard news is going to be breaking on Pinterest anytime soon) it is an effective outlet and marketing tool for brands to share their latest news and content. It is also very simple to measure a response – pin a picture and simply see how many repins and comments it gets. It also beautifully links to Twitter and Facebook, what more could you want? We have just added a board to the instinct pr Pinterest page for our upcoming AW12 press show with our client Panache Lingerie. We thought we’d share our ideas for the theme of the day as well as details such as the date and time – have a look here.
Here are some Pinterest stats:
- In the two and a half years since it started, Pinterest now has 11.7 million unique users.
- In America, 83% of users are women while in Britain, that figure drops to 56%.
- In America, it is now the third most visited social media site after Facebook and Twitter.
- It was the fastest website ever to break through the 10 million unique visitor mark.
Read more »
- MET Ball Fashion Moments
- It’s raining coverage, Hallelujah!
- London Marathon Weekend : Our Top 5 Must-Haves
- Coachella Style File
- April Showers? No…Coverage Showers
- Getting Juiced Up!
- Easter Bank Holiday…
- Coverage Coverage Coverage
- BAFTA & Grammy Red Carpet Rockstars!
- February Is Here…& So Is Our Latest Coverage